Automation of the fitness club is carried out using the Subscription program .
Features of the Fitness Center Automation Subscription program
- Restriction of access rights of various users to certain functions of the program by creating roles. (Since functions for the manager will not be available to the cashier, functions for the coach will not be available to the accountant, etc.)
- The possibility of booking training (both group and individual) for a specific date, time. Graphic display of armor
- Registration of the guest in the program and storage of information about him. Customizable storage window for additional information
- Control the amount of funds on the balance sheet. Notification of debts and ending customer passes
- Credit and deposit schemes for working with a guest. Flexible, customizable discount system
- Task Scheduler: schedule of trainers, schedule of group and individual trainings, automatic distribution of trainings according to the subscription purchased by the guest
- Quick search for an individual event by specialist, time, date, resource, client
- Determination of the rate to specialists. Accrual of interest from completed activities to specialists. Control of funds paid
- Flexible system for setting tariffs (depending on the day of the week, time of day, duration of the session, category of clients (pensioners, students, etc.). Tariffing can be hourly, per minute, etc.)
- Setting up any tariff based on customer requirements.
- Flexible configuration of rental rates.
- Selling a subscription to a guest, both for a long term and for a one-time visit
- Possibility of pre-selling a subscription and freezing a subscription for a specified period
- Ability to create a schedule of visits for the guest taking into account his wishes
- Keeping statistics of sold season tickets and recording guest visits.
- Automatic daily database backup
- Communication with external programs (restaurant, hotel, warehouse, etc.)
- Ability to track resource utilization
- Differentiation of guest recreation areas by cost, restriction of access by turnstiles or other access control systems
- Support for various equipment, including:
- magnetic card readers
- barcode readers
- proximity card readers
- castles and turnstiles
- image webcam
- KKM (cash registers – fiscal registrars)
- The ability to attach multiple identifiers (card, bracelet) at the same time
- Control the number of occupied lockers. The possibility of booking
- Convenient filter system. Customer search by last name, phone, date of birth, e-mail, identifier, etc.
- The ability to use biometric identification, both for access to the system, and as an alternative to traditional club cards
- The ability to build a single information system for a network of clubs
- Monitoring the health of the client before entering the creation and maintenance of a guest medical card
- Proven reporting system. Convenient for both middle managers and senior management. Convenient for analyzing object statistics
- Communication with 1C accounting
- Functions of e-mail and sms mailings.
- The possibility of using the electronic wallet system on the territory of the complex
The use of the Subscription system eliminates (minimizes, depending on the method of application) possible financial losses from unauthorized access to the organization’s resources (theft, postscripts, “unaccounted for” services, etc.), significantly reduces the costs of organizing personnel control.
Display on the website of subscriptions and their cost, as well as training schedules
- ability to purchase season tickets
- freezing visits
- training records
- viewing completed payments and services rendered
- viewing and changing personal information
- viewing and replenishing a customer account