The technology was developed for users of the restaurant automation system R-Keeper v.6 and R-Keeper v.7.
Advantages of Electronic Printing Service:
- Big savings due to the absolute reduction in the cost of maintaining service printers (purchase of thermal paper, apparatus, maintenance and repair)
- Accelerate production processes with full visualization and quick order identification
- An increase in the quality and speed of customer service occurs because waiters can quickly navigate the information on order readiness
- Additional control of the kitchen is carried out using reports on the preparation time of each order
How does Electronic Service Printing work?
To replace service printers and service checks, cook monitors are used, on which all orders accepted for work are displayed with separation by workshops. After preparing the order, the cook removes it from the screen using the cook’s keyboard. Since an electronic service check is an absolute analogue of a standard service check, you can delete an order only after preparing all the dishes.
The system records the cooking time of each order, so you can generate reports on the cooking time, both daily and for any selected period.
The following equipment is required for the electronic service printing to work:
- cook monitor
- waiter monitor
- cook keyboard
- RFID tags (plastic cards or tags of other formats). To quickly assign tags to an order, you can use a magnetic tag reader.
The solution is based on the VDU (Video Display Unit) system.