R – Keeper v. 7 – a new standard for restaurant business automation
- The extensibility of the system allows you to add new properties and increase its functionality depending on the needs of each enterprise.
- Scalability of software provides unlimited opportunities for business development. Due to this, at the opening of each new outlet, it is enough to simply purchase the necessary equipment.
- The modularity of the hardware and software complex makes it possible to individually select the system configuration for each institution and create unique organizational components for doing business.
- The versatility of the software makes it optimally suited for any production and for any guest service format. This is achieved due to the multifunctionality of reference editors.
- The customizability of the software guarantees usability. You can customize not only the appearance (screen and printed forms), but also the behavior of the module of the waiter and manager.
- Security is ensured by encryption during data transmission over the network, its own storage format, verification of authority on the server, and logging of operations.
- The versatility of R Keeper 7 covers all areas and activities of catering: sales accounting and document management, financial analytics and cost optimization, marketing planning and loyalty programs, staff motivation and control.
The new version of the R-Keeper system is developed on the basis of many years of experience. When creating the software, numerous wishes of users of restaurant automation systems, features of production processes, the provision of services, visitor services and the subtleties of legislation were taken into account. R Keeper v.7 is a high-tech development that allows you to use innovative solutions, such as Mobile waiter, E-queue, Virtual guest card, E-menu boards, E-menu on iPad and much more.
Functional Features of R-Keeper 7
- All names of trading objects in two languages.
- Priority model for setting up the use of trade groups, discount details, order categories, system parameters, selectors, keyboard layouts, printing schemes and service printing schemes.
- Setting Work Periods using priorities.
- Trading groups – a set of available shopping objects of various types. When creating trading groups, it is possible to use the inheritance mechanism.
- For most retail objects, you can set the date-time of the start of use and end of use.
- Ability to record working hours.
- Custom dish classifications – each dish is included in one of the categories of each classification.
- The dish is given the order of serving. An order can be broken down according to the order of submission to packages, each of which is characterized by its own time of submission, printing and reminder.
- Unlimited number of price types.
- Price can be set at the station.
- Formulas or full-featured scripts for calculating prices, calculating the base amount of modifiers, consumer rewards and bonuses.
- Modifier schemes – not one group is attached to a dish, but a fixed set of modifier groups with restrictions both above and below.
- The waiter can enter the name of the modifier, this name can be printed instead of the name of the dish.
- Modifiers can have a price (including a negative one).
Discounts / Markups
- Interest and sum discounts with the ability to enter interest / amount at the checkout.
- Discounts on orders, seats and specific dishes.
- The details of the discount – percentage or amount – depend on the type of guests, the quantity ordered (there are modes for each N-th, for exceeding N), amount, category of dishes.
- The discount composition determines the rules for discount interaction.
- The priority setting for using discounts is (Allowed, forbidden, automatically).
- Unallocated extra charges instead of special “dishes” can be added according to the same rules as distributed discounts / extra charges for Currency.
- The concepts of “currency” and “expense item” are combined.
- The user himself creates a group of currencies of any level.
- A separate directory of currency rate classes.
- A ban on the use of currencies with specific types and categories of order.
- The ban on the payment of categories of dishes for any classification.
- The ability to select a rounding rule.
- Set of denominations – calculation of change in one click.
Tables and halls
- The user maintains information about the tables, classifies them, “arranges” the rooms.
- The user creates hall plans using a convenient interface.
- Tables are used in the rules for using trade groups, order categories, service printing schemes.
- Service positions – sets of tables and halls. The waiter is registered to work at specific service positions.
- The user creates roles himself, each role is associated with: 118 system permissions; 67 privileges for actions in the manager application; up to 255 authority to work with objects; up to 255 reports authorization.
- Permissions to work with objects and reports are created by the user and are tied to specific objects.
- The language in which the station operates is tied to the employee.
- Up to 8 simultaneously applicable taxes.
- Various ways of specifying, calculating and rounding taxes.
- Tax can be calculated both included in the price and added.
- Taxes can be calculated both on a regular basis and in total.
- Taxes are tied to dishes through tax groups.
- Tax benefits are tied to currencies Visits
- The visit correlates with the full cycle of servicing a group of guests from the entrance to the institution to the exit. The main features of the visit are the type of guests and their number. Guest types are assigned guest designation patterns.
- Guest types are used in setting up discounts, rules for using trade groups, order categories, service printing schemes.
- The visit consists of orders, and the order, in turn, consists of packages.
- An order can be paid by several checks (for seats).
- Several waiters can work with one order (without additional rights).
With the help of special screen forms, the automation of the hostess functions (head waiter) is implemented:
- creating a visit;
- creating an order without editing it (for this, the following are assigned: table, main waiter, order category);
- registration table release regardless of payment.
Station interface setup
- The user can create screen forms, forms for selectors, display formats for counting lines, drawing formats for buttons for selecting orders, visits, checks.
- The user can customize the behavior of selectors by linking selectors to operations, inserting links to selectors in other selectors.
- The user can customize the use of forms, selector groups, keyboard layouts depending on the station, period, type of guests, user, trading group, language used (main or alternative).
- Layout display on the customer’s display with the ability to scroll.
- The input sequence is a number-object, which saves one click.
- Maintaining an account for seats. Perhaps a mnemonic designation of guests.
- The package (set of dishes) has a printout time, a reminder time, a serving time.
- Transferring dishes between orders, places, packages.
- Fully customizable checkout reports.
- On one workstation, you can configure the use of multiple cash drawers.
- A set of drivers and driver parameters are configured on the manager station.
- The user configures recognition of magnetic cards and similar input devices.
- Creating a backup copy of the working base of the cash server through a specified number of transactions.
- Universal powerful interface for editing directories.
- The ability to group change properties of objects.
- Ability to view objects in the form of selector buttons.
- Customizable change log of directories (including property changes).
- Possibility (for dealers) of setting the list of properties of objects, editing of property names, and comments to them.
- All settings (including window modes and sizes, field layouts) are saved for each user.
Interaction with other systems
- Interaction with PDS.
- Interaction with the TimeKeeper system.
- Interaction with the StoreHouse V4 system : import of production costs, ON LINE balances.
- Interaction with the SHELTER “Reports” system.
- Reporting system based on OLAP technology. The user can configure hypercubes using one of 13 schemes.
- The user sets the frequency for updating cubes.
- Reports are printed using FastReport.
- For each cube, you can create and save for future use any number of reports and print layouts.
- During the calculation of the order, the payments are associated with dishes and FIFO unallocated margins. Therefore, the sales report contains accurate information about dishes, payments, checks.
- The editor of logical dates of general shifts.